The Flavors of Bedford participants offer the best of the season’s harvest in select appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Fine dining, family celebrations, and catering are all showcased at this annual event.
Our gourmet afternoon features the specialties of more than a dozen area restaurants and food emporiums that generously donate appetizers, entrees, and/or desserts. As a participant, you will receive:
- Exposure to people who dine out frequently and entertain clients regularly.
- Promotion of your restaurant to well over 5,000 Metrowest households through publicity in area newspapers, school newsletters, local cable television, and the Bedford Chamber of Commerce newsletter and member listing.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your position as a partner to the community.
Showcase your food and style at a table that is all about your establishment.
- Contribute in one or more of the following categories: appetizers, entrees, and/or desserts.
- Provide approximately 300 1/3 servings and serve them at a designated station.
- Chat with event guests at your station about your food, business, special events, and more.
- Display your signage, logo, and unique serving style.
- Have fun while helping promote your business and your community.